Sedgwick TA315 Table Saw £2,850 + vat
Immacualte condition 2019 Sedgwick TA315 Table saw.
The Sedgwick TA315 Sliding Table Saw Bench is a British engineered and built cast iron table saw bench which represents excellent value for money.
The saw is driven by a high powered and quiet 4hp induction motor that will run reliably, day in, day out in trade workshops.
It has a large abrasion-proof cast iron table which is precision planed to offer minimal friction. The grey iron castings help absorb and dampen any vibration, all leading to accuracy and outstanding repeatability.
The sliding table is included with this machine allowing you to mitre and crosscut as well as rip.
The cast iron rip fence assembly slides freely along its graduated rail and locks rigidly. Two well positioned hand wheels allow for exact blade height & tilt adjustment.
- Maximum sawblade diameter – 315mm
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90 deg – 105mm
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45 deg – 76mm
- Motor power – 3.0 kw 4.0hp (415v)
- Tilting blade 90° – 45°
- Size of main table – L800mm x W750mm
- Size of rear take off table – L900mm x W750mm
- Height of table – 850mm
- Max distance saw to rip fence – 610mm
- Sliding table size – 600mm x 350mm
- Max distance saw to crosscut fence – 620mm
- Dust extraction outlet to base – 150mm
- Dust extraction outlet to guard – 50mm
- CE regulated to European standards
- Emergency kick stop button
- Original push stick
- Year of manufacture 2019
To view our other ripsaw options please click here
For further information you can visit the manufacturers website here