£8,000 + vat
New Casadei PFS 41 ES Planer Thicknesser £8,000 + vat
Casadei PFS 41 ES Planer Thicknesser
- Ribbed cast iron tables
- Simultaneous Surface table lifting
- Power rise and fall
- Thicknessing table movement via 4 steel lead screw
- Max timber capacity 410mm x 240mm
- 2 Feed speeds
- Spiral cutter block
- 5kw motor
- Rubber out feed roller
- Operators Manual & Toolkit
- C.E. Standards
Superior finish with a spiral knife cutterblock
The Spiral Block design uses 3 lines of cutters with each cutter measuring 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm thick. The cutters spiral around the block creating a shear cut angle to the wood. This puts less strain on the cutters meaning longer working time between knife changes plus a superior finish.
Benefits of using a spiral cutterblock
- As the Cutters are staggered, in the unfortunate event a foreign body is in or on the workpiece (eg: staple, tack or small bits of gravel) which damages the knife or cutter, rather than having to replace or turn over a whole traditional knife, you will only have to turn in the worst case 2 cutters saving money and time.
- Spiral blocks run 10% quieter than a standard HSS block, meaning reduced noise whilst planning providing a quieter working environment
- Using Smaller Knives on a shear cut angle, the shavings produced are a lot smaller. This makes it easier for an extraction system to pull the waste away from the machine, keeping your work pieces and workplace cleaner
- The Cutters have 4 cutting faces, which can be rotated when worn, Increasing the time between complete knife replacement.
For more information on the spiral cutter block system and the Casadei PFS 410 ES Planer Thicknesser please get in touch.
To see our other selection of New & Used Thicknessers Please Click Here